Thursday, November 29, 2012

Patience



so i realized all i needed was a bit of patient self belief  resilience and i would see my life unfold like a book.my main lesson is patience ,this is something we tend to exclude in out life.iam a victim of this mindless behaviour always doing stuff that screws me over all because i couldnt have some patience.But i have learned but let me be honest getting patience if u not naturaly patient to work for u is hectic and frustrating its killing me.every time am about to rush into something i stop myself and am like chill man no hurry.
  what i realized is that patience helps us live in the present,and my friends that is the secret to life .living in the presence .dont mind what people say coz trust me its either today or never ,let the past go and dont struggle and stress urself for a future u dont know for the present is ur future foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment